Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 1 Day 2





Jim demonstrating how to connect a circuit in series on a breadboard



Cindy showing Mohaimanul and Jelani how to assemble the circuit on the board


Today was a very interesting day, our students had a lot of physical activity today; they had the chance to swing their foils and played a game of soccer during the Soccket Ball presentation.

As for our academic agenda today, we learned a lot about Mr.Electron today and his lifestyle. We built him a city (circuit) to move in and tried very hard to get him to move, of course, Mr. Electron is very stubborn! I had a very great time today and as I get to know my campers more, they start to remind me more of when I was young and even, what I should've been when I was in Middle School.

Cindy, Jim thanks for being such great partners, and everybody at SOSC, I couldn't have asked for a better team. Happy Independence Day and I cant wait till Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment